It is now possible to display the average rating and number of reviews for a specific store thanks to the new brand widget.
This new feature allows you to highlight the reviews of a specific store and display them in the location of your choice on your site.
For companies collecting offline brand reviews: store reviews.
- Go in "Display Reviews" Section
- Click on "Integrate my widgets"
- Select a Brand Reviews Widget
- Click on "Integrate"
- A modal will open with instructions on how to integrate a Brand Widget on your website:
💡 If you have active Shops, there is a collapsed second item named "Shops (Optional)".
- Click on "Shops (Optional)", and follow the instructions to integrate your Brand Widget for a specific shop.
- After clicking on the link, you will be redirected to https://www.verified-reviews.com/?page=mod_manage_user_store.
- You can scroll to "My Shops" section and access the list of all your shops.
Each shop has a key which is used to display ratings and reviews for a specific shop.
The key of Salvaloc Beauchamp is 116. If you want to display ratings and reviews for Salvaloc Beauchamp shop, you will need to copy / paste the Brand Widget integration code in your website and replace data-shop-id=”ID” with data-shop-id=”116”.