Synchronisation with Google Shopping is possible when you reach the theoretical threshold of 50 product reviews collected in the last 12 months.
The time it takes for a review to be displayed from the moment it is published can be from 3 to 7 days, when the synchronisation is in place. Once the synchronisation is done, stars and product reviews will be displayed after 4 to 6 weeks (Google data).
Benefits of displaying reviews and ratings on Shopping:
The display of stars improves the visibility of your products and is a lever that promotes trust and transparency. By activating them, you improve :
- your e-reputation
- click-through rates to your product pages, and therefore the volume of traffic to your site
- the position of your products in the search results (SERP)
- To have obtained at least 50 product reviews over the last 12 months
- Belong to one of the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland, United Kingdom and United States.
- Submit the required product data to us. (Below you will find more information)
- Please see the Google Shopping documentation for details of how Google associates reviews with products.
How does the synchronisation between our services and Google work?
Every day we send the new product reviews collected with a "published" status to Google.
Here are the mandatory product data for the display in Google SERP:
- GTIN or [ MPN + brand_name ]
The other data also recommended:
Most of our e-commerce modules natively transmit this information: remember to update the extension regularly or adapt your automation.
What if we don't receive this data from you?
If you send your orders via API or export on SFTP?
Ask your technical team to send these data if they are missing.
Once you have made the changes on your side, send us a request so that we can enrich the orders previously received. See below for more information.
If you have installed a connector (Magento, Prestashop, Shopify etc ...)?
If you have installed a connector but the data is not reaching us, contact our support team who will help you identify the reason.
Once the daily order flow has been modified, how do you enrich the order history with the missing data?
Once the orders transmitted on a daily basis contain the recommended data, open a support ticket with :
- A file containing your product catalogue (generally the same file transmitted to Google Shopping to display your products on the marketplace).
Your submitted product catalogue must contain the id_product which identifies your products in our system. It is this id that allows us to make the link between a product and its GTIN, URL etc...
What if all the steps are correct, but the reviews still don't appear?
Fill out the Google form below and Google will tell you why your account is not showing reviews from trusted third parties:
The display in the SERPs is entirely at Google's discretion, if you are confident that you are sending the correct data to us, you can also contact them directly for a personalized response:
Related pages :