1. Go to your Account and access the "Notification processing/Settings/Predefined responses" menu.
2. Click on the "Add" button to add a predefined response:
3. Write your predefined answer.
4. Return to the "Reviews processing" menu and click on the review you wish to reply to.
5. Click on the "Predefined response" button and select the response of your choice from the list.
6. Click on "Reply" to validate the response:
You can respond to several reviews at the same time, thanks to predefined responses.
To do this, select the relevant reviewss by clicking on the small tick to the left of the notice, then click on the Action button. Choose the desired response, then confirm.
Feel free to create multiple responses for recurring topics to provide variety in your replies! For instance, you can draft two different responses to address a delivery issue.
For further information
We also recommend reading : 💡 Understanding Negative Reviews