⭐ Best practices
- Take commercial pressure into account to avoid over-solicitation: include the follow-up email in a CRM scenario, in the same way as other marketing emails (newsletters, automails,...)
- Take into account product usage to plan the follow-up email in a relevant customer solicitation scheme: the post-purchase/post-experience follow-up period must be reasonable, to ensure appropriate customer feedback. The experience noted by the customer must remain "fresh", so that he can leave a coherent opinion regarding his satisfaction.
- Measure the effectiveness of the follow-up e-mail by monitoring the evolution of the collection rate: refine the date of e-mail routing according to the results, to find an optimal follow-up scheme.
How can I view the list of customers who have received the reminder?
You can view the list of customers who have received the second reminder e-mail and the date of receipt.
1. Log in to your Verified Reviews Account
2. Go to the Reviews collection > Reporting - Reviews requests tab.
3. Click on "Statistics by filter". The "Resend from" filter allows you to list resent notification requests over a selected period:
4. Click on "Filter".
5. You will find the dunning review requests :
NB : The first date in the "Issue" column is the date the first e-mail was sent, and the second is the date the second e-mail was sent.
⭐ Please note:
If the "Read" column is empty, this means that the customer has not opened the email.