This feature is only available for customers registered after 11/05.
We are working to make it available to all other customers soon.
If you have any questions, please contact our support team or your CSM.
The widgets allow you to display your average rating (BRAND review) on your website.
Its integration allows you to :
- Reassure your customers, demonstrating a serious image and a good e-reputation
- Increase the traffic to your certificate, it ensures a better referencing in search engines.
Below you will find the new procedure to configure the widget and integrate it on your website.
- Go to the tab Display reviews - Integrate my widgets. You will arrive in a clean space, without any widget.
- Click on "Add a widget": you will access the customization settings of your widget
- Name the widget, this way it will be easier for you to identify each widget integrated to your website
Start configuring the widget:
- Choose the appearance: define the shape and colour
- Define advanced settings—fixed or floating widget, location on your website and device type
- If you choose the floating widget, a new setting will appear so you can select the location on your website
The floating widget is not optimised for display on tablets or phones.
- Save the configuration
- You will be taken to the main page, where the widget (widgets if you have more than one) and the script to copy/paste to your site will appear
- Click on the copy/paste icon
- Copy the code on your website in the desired location.
If you embed the widget code, it will not be visible until you have 3 published reviews.
If you have any questions about how to do this, please click on the help button, a pop up will appear with an explanation, or click on this article: How do I insert a widget in my website?