This feature is only available to registered customers after 01/09/2022.
We are working to be able to offer it to all other customers soon.
If you have any questions, we invite you to contact our support team or your CSM.
You have the possibility to send your proofs of purchase/service, in complete autonomy, thanks to the API automation method.
Take advantage of questionnaires with a more modern design, in order to offer your consumers a more fluid questionnaire experience and improve your response rates.
- We advise you to retrieve orders from the last three months in order to have relevant opinions.
- Have an account in the Verified Reviews by Skeepers solution
⭐ Good to know
There are other automation methods like SFTP or CSV. (click on the desired method to know the process)
1. Choose API method
- Go to the Collect reviews > Review sending menu:
2. Get the parameters to start building your queries
- Click on the button to create your API account
- Once the account is created, you can view your API settings (URL, identifier and secret key)
- Generate your secret key
💡 How to generate your secret key?
Click on “View secret key” (If there is a problem, you can generate it again).
3. Structure and sending of the request
The Skeepers API uses OpenId Connect Client Credential grant to authenticate requests. In this grant a specific user is not authorized but rather the credentials are verified and a generic access_token is returned. This grant is used for machine to machine authentication.
- Authorization : Set to Basic <base64 encoded "clientId:clientSecret">
- Content-Type: Set to “application/x-www-form-urlencoded”
- grant_type: Set to “client_credentials”
- scope: Set to “openid”
POST https://auth.skeepers.io/am/oauth2/alpha/access_token HTTP/1.1
Authorization : Basic <base64 encoded "clientId:clientSecret">
grant_type="client_credentials" & scope="openid"
Purchase Event API swagger:
Please click on the Swagger link below to access the guide for setting up and simulating your proof of purchase or service requests.
4. Track your reviews collect from the review request follow-up page
You have the possibility to check the collect and integration of your proofs of purchase/service as well as the status of the review request from the tab Collect Reviews – Review Request follow-up