You have decided to collect reviews about your products.
Perhaps you are now interested in the performance of your review solicitations, from the moment they are sent until a new review is submitted.
We compile this information to provide you with a unique dashboard and offer you more insight.
You have an active account and you have access in to the new back-office: Ratings & Reviews - Back Office
You collect product reviews, or brand reviews with delayed product reviews.
How to access on the “Product review requests” dashboard ?
This dashboard is accessible in your back-office through the menu Statistics
What information is taken into account ?
Solicitation Date => LAST 30 DAYS
By default, we use the last 30 days - according to the solicitation date (when the email was first sent).
This period can be changed with the date picker at the top of the dashboard.
🚀 To go further...
Ratings &Reviews offers the possibility to have a more detailed analysis of the collection of brand reviews. Advanced dashboards provide deep insight into review collection, processing and publication.
How do I access to Product Review Performance Advanced Dashboard?
- Submit an opening request to your CSM or our Customer Care team
- Advanced dashboards are billable
Available KPIs in Advanced Dashboard
|Review requests performance funnel|
|Emails clicked - Absolute calculation|
|Emails clicked - Relative calcultation|
|Completed forms / Return rate - Absolute calculation|
|Completed forms / Return rate - Relative calculation|
|Review requests type|
|Review requests volume evolution|
|Email openings evolution|
|Email open rate evolution|
|Form openings evolution|
|Form open rate evolution|
|Reviews collected evolution|
|Response rate evolution|
Your collection performance statistics are calculated in two different ways:
- Absolute indicators: opening, click and response rates based on the total solicitation volume.
- Relative indicators: click through rate based on the volume of emails opened, and response rate based on the volume of emails opened.
💡Good to know !
- Each KPI present on the dashboards can be downloaded in PNG or CSV format
- The date widget displays the period of the analyzed data over the selected date range